The surprising Advantages of using Vaseline
Vaseline. It’s just for skin, right? Wrong! You may have been using it to treat dryness or burns but petroleum jelly also has many other uses and advantages.
1. Polish – Vaseline can act as a makeshift polish for your leather shoes. Just rub it in using a soft piece of cloth or cotton.
2. Removing stains – Put some Vaseline on a spot on your clothing and when you move it, the spot will miraculously disappear. Don’t believe us? Try it!
3. Perfume enhancer – If you put Vaseline on the places on your body where you spray perfume, it will stay longer.
4. Cosmetics – You can apply Vaseline to your eyelashes to make them look longer and shinier.
5. Hair Dye Help – If you put Vaseline on places like your forehead and ears, it will help you to avoid dyeing your face when you’re trying to just dye your hair.
6. Chewing Gum Removal – When gum gets stuck to something, you can use Vaseline to help detach it easily.